You’re a business leader or in-house counsel, and you’re looking for reliable advice, support and service.
Cost-effectiveness is critical. You may be looking to consolidate protection around a key product, or develop product extensions, or review existing portfolios for relevance. You need support that is effective and professional, easy to use, cost effective and makes your job easier.
Adding value to your business
The key words are professional and flexible. We adapt to your requirements with substantive input according to your preferred way of working, whether that’s as arm’s length IP service or pseudo in-house counsel. We aim to understand and get to know your business and commercial drivers so that our advice is not simply a list of legal options but is provided in the context of what we know about your business. With pricing, we focus on predictability and transparency. We aim to forecast the projected costs of a small portfolio and help you budget for it. We wish to minimise surprises and maximise the value delivered.
We can assist on the broad range of technology but have specific sector expertise in chemistry, medical and clean tech technologies, industrial biotechnology and fuel cells.
Patent and trade mark prosecution
- fixed price (inclusive of predictable requirements) national phase and direct patent filing
- UK and CTM trade mark filing and prosecution service
- at the EPO, both filing and defending oppositions
- before OHIM and the UKIPO in trade mark matters
- supporting pre-launch diligence exercise: freedom to operate review, infringement clearance opinion, patentability opinions
Retained IP advisor
- providing a pseudo IP director service with predictable costs and on-hand proactive IP guidance for your business
- addressing challenges of copycats, infringements, infringement risks, new IP capture, training and portfolio management
We will provide updates on UK and European patent law and would be happy to arrange a visit to discuss the implications of new laws to your interests.