You are a patent attorney from outside the UK or Europe. You want to provide a reliable, professional service to your clients and need representatives in Europe and the UK who you can trust to deliver a great service, who make you look good and who know their stuff.
Adding value to your business
We will adapt to your requirements in terms of reporting and input. We will advise on how to achieve required protection efficiently. We can advise on best practice, and provide input in investment due diligence exercises and professional opinions. We can also handle patent and trade mark opposition cases and represent your client at EPO hearings. We can provide inclusive pricing for national phase filing or trade mark filing that includes standard steps, increasing predictability of budget for your clients.
We can assist on a broad range of technology but have specific sector expertise in chemistry, medical and clean tech technologies, notably industrial biotechnology and fuel cells.
Patent and trade mark prosecution
- fixed price (inclusive of predictable requirements) national phase and direct patent filing
- UK and CTM trade mark filing and prosecution service
- at the EPO, both filing and defending oppositions
- before OHIM and the UKIPO in trade mark matters
- supporting investor due diligence exercise or pre-launch diligence exercise
- freedom to operate review, infringement clearance opinion, patentability opinions
We will provide updates on UK and European patent law and can discuss the implications of new laws or changes in laws to your clients’ interests and how those might impact upon practice. We can advise how rapid prosecution of a UK patent may assist in speeding up prosecution in other territories making use of the Patent Prosecution Highway.